Job 23:10 'But he knows the way that I take; when he has tried me, I shall come out as gold'
Lord U are amazing and wonderful, You show Yourself to me in Your own gentle way. Even when I fail You, I know You love me. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Mould in me Your character so that the beauty of my Lord may shine in me as I live and be me.
James 1:2:4 ' Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness/patience. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be complete, lacking in nothing.
Grant me the strength to endure, You know how much I can take and how much I can't. Lord YOU KNOW. Even when my strength fail me.....'You are the strength of my heart and my portion forever' Psalms 73: 26
2 Cor. 4:7-11 But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not us. we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed, perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down but not destroyed; always carrying in the body of the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies. For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
O Lord if I have to count it a joy when I fall into various trials, YOU KNOW why. Father God I totally trust in You even when I don't feel like it. Help me to obey You when it is tough; I trust YOU more than my feelings; they play games with me but You don't, I totally entrust to You every atom and part of me that makes me, me. YOU KNOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment