Friends have been asking if I blog and of course I say no. Plainly because I really was not interested. Something happened in me after I read a friend's blog and it ignite in me a passion indescribable to reach out to those out there who may not know me but through reading my writing and my thoughts I pray that their lives will be touch and ministered to in ways and means I may or may never know.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Starting finally....
Friends have been asking if I blog and of course I say no. Plainly because I really was not interested. Something happened in me after I read a friend's blog and it ignite in me a passion indescribable to reach out to those out there who may not know me but through reading my writing and my thoughts I pray that their lives will be touch and ministered to in ways and means I may or may never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment